We are going to run all traditional demoscene compos. Only thing YOU need to do is go creative and participate! Glory for the winners, but there’s also massive (read: meager) prizes!
- Remote entries welcome, contact the compo team
- However, all physical prizes will not be mailed. Come and get ’em later perhaps?
- All contributions must be previously unreleased.
- If the production can not be shown with the compo machines the author has to bring a suitable, allowed-by-the-rules machine on which the production can be shown.
- Resolution of the video projector will be 1920×1080
- All rules, even the compo rules, can be subject to change.
- Can be demo, intro, any hardware, exotic computers or whatever
- You can bring your own hardware
- Compo machines present at the party place are:
- PC i7-4790K 4Ghz, 16GB DDR3, nVidia GTX1070 8GB, SSD, Windows 7 & 10
- Amiga TBD
- C64 TBD
- Music in any form and for any hardware. Please submit an .mp3 recording only.
- For graphicians and other artistic fellas. No limitations, just make it your own. Submit as a .png only.
- Rude Graphics
- PETSCII / ANSI / ASCII
- For the rest of us who have no skill for the other compos. Photoshop the living shit out of it. Submit as .png only.
- Anything home made in video format, go wild! Submit in video file (mkv, mp4, avi). This can also be a live action production. Live entries will be showed at the last.