This is your reminder checklist what you should remember when coming to My Summer Party and what things would be nice if you bring them with you.
- Extension cords! Remember these. We provide only one power input per table.
- Computer places are available in two main buildings, main party hall and secondary “humppamutteri” building, which also serves as “bring your own mattress” sleeping area.
Food & Drinks
- Two large industry sized refrigerators are reserved only for your foodstuffs!
- If you want to keep your drinks cold, bring your own cooler(s). Remember extension cords!
- If you are coffee drinker, bring some coffee with you in case we forget it.
- We provide microwave oven and coffee makers.
- Outdoor kitchen has both gas and wood barbeques.
- Bring your own kitchen equipments for eating (spork!) or disposable gear.
- We have lots (50-60) mattresses. If u’re late comer, take your airbeds or similar with you
- You should bring your own bedlinen or at least sleeping bag
- Bring your own towel and soap & shampoo
- Remember to wash your skin BEFORE going to sauna and palju
- Showers are little bit rural (kuuppa)
Parking & Camping
- Leave your car to the designated parking area
- You can camp with your tent anywhere you want but we encourage you to keep your distance from the party ppl to avoid practical gags.
- Leave enough space between buildings for organizer quad runs!